OHIO AT BOWLING GREEN | POST GAME NOTES
- Ohio improved to 5-2 for the third time under head coach Frank Solich.
- Ohio is now 27-40-2 all-time against Bowling Green.
- It was Ohio's first win at Bowling Green since 2011.
- Head Coach Frank Solich is now 151-88 and 93-69 at Ohio. He is now 6-7 against Bowling Green.
- First time this season Ohio has not scored in the opening quarter.
- Ohio had a season-high 335 rushing yards and a season-low 105 passing yards. It was the most rushing yards since Ohio put up 329 at Kansas last season.
- Ohio's 21 points in the second quarter was the most points scored in a second quarter this season by the Bobcats.
- Sophomore quarterback Nathan Rourke had a career-long rush of 75 yards for his second touchdown score. The first was a seven-yard TD score.
- Rourke finished with three rushing touchdowns for the third game this season.
- Rourke now ranks 7th on Ohio's single-season chart with 12 rushing touchdowns, he has 19 total touchdowns.
- Rourke led Ohio with 143 rushing yards, a career high. It was the third straight game Rourke has had 100+ yards rushing and the fifth-straight game Ohio has had a 100+ yard rusher.
- Ohio had two 100-plus yard rushers for the second time this season, RS junior running back A.J. Ouellette had 123 yards rushing with two touchdowns.
- RS junior wide receiver Andrew Meyer caught a career-long 40-yard reception to set up Ohio's fifth score. Meyer finished with three catches for 84 yards and one touchdown.
- RS senior linebacker Chad Moore had his first forced fumble of the season which was recovered by RS senior linebacker Quentin Poling, his first recovery of the season.
- RS senior cornerback Bradd Ellis had his second interception return for a touchdown this season, which he returned for Ohio's second score of the game.
- Poling also had a forced fumble which Ellis recovered in the fourth quarter. It was the third forced fumble for Poling this season and the first fumble recovery of the season for Ellis.
- Junior linebacker Evan Croutch and RS sophomore safety Javon Hagan led the team with 11 tackles each including eight solo stops, apiece.
- Poling and RS junior defensive lineman Andrew Payne each had one sack.
- RS freshman linebacker Dylan Conner had his first career interception late in the fourth quarter.
- Ohio had nine tackles for 21 yards lost,
- RS sophomore punter Michael Farkas had eight punts for 324 yards including a long of 57 and pinned two inside the 20-yardline with no touchbacks.
- Ohio did not kick a field goal for the second time this season.
- RS sophomore placekicker Louie Zervos was 6-6 on PAT kicks.