ATHENS, Ohio --The Ohio Softball program will be hosting their annual January Jingle camps on Saturday, Jan. 11 and Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020. This camp is for softball players between 7th through the 12th grade and will take place at Walter Fieldhouse located on Ohio University's campus. Those interested can find more information and register here.
What to Bring:
- All campers are responsible for bringing their own equipment to camp for their offensive and defensive sessions. NO equipment will be provided to ANY camper. (Helmets, Bats, Gloves, Batting Gloves, Catching Gear, Tennis Shoes, etc.)
- Please bring Tennis Shoes or Turfs – no cleats of any form allowed in the fieldhouse.
- Ohio University Camp Medical Waiver Form (REQUIRED) at check in.
- Water bottles
- Snacks if necessary
Day of Registration/Check In:
- Check in will begin at 8:30am for individuals registered for the Pitching Session. This session will go from 9:00am to 11:00am. Campers will need their medical waiver form at registration.
- Check in will begin at 11:30am for individuals registered for the Hitting Session. This session will go from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. Campers will need their medical waiver form at registration.
- Check in will begin at 1:40pm for individuals registered for the Defensive Session. This session will go from 2:10pm to 4:10pm. Campers will need their medical waiver form at registration.
- Please arrive with enough time to check in and get ready to begin promptly at the start time
Location / Address:
- Location: Ohio University Walter Fieldhouse
- Address: 50 South Green Drive Athens, OH 45701
- Please park in lots 132, 133 or 134 surrounding Walter Fieldhouse. Please view the On Campus Directions to Walter Fieldhouse map attachment to view directions and parking lots.
- Each session is open to any and all females entering 7th - 12th grades. Full payment is required at the time of online registration.
- "In accordance with the NCCA guidelines, all Ohio University camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by specified number, age, grade level, and/or gender of its participants."
- There will be NO REFUNDS for any cancelations. If for any reason, a camper must cancel their camp session, notification must be received 24 hours prior to the start of camp to receive a credit. Campers may credit their fee to a future Ohio Softball Camp.