ATHENS, Ohio– The 2018 Mid-American Conference Regular Season and Tournament Champion Ohio Softball team has released dates for their 2018 Elite Skills Camp, the team announced today. This year's Skills Camp will take place Aug. 17-19 for softball players in 7th-12thgrade. Cost is $325 per camper and will take place at the Ohio Softball Field. For more information and to register, click here.
Ohio Softball Skills Camp
Date: Friday August 17-19, 2018
Times: Friday August 17th: 5:00pm-8:00pm (Skills)
Saturday August 18th: 10:00am-2:00pm (Skills) 4:00pm-7:00pm (Games)
Sunday August 19th: 10:00am-3:00pm (Games)
Ages: 7th - 12th grade
Location: Ohio University Softball Stadium, Peden Football Stadium & Walter Fieldhouse.
Ohio University Softball will be hosting a Skills Camp for any and all females entering 7th - 12th grade on Friday, August 17th-19th. The sessions will include defensive, offensive and pitching skill work, as well as, live games. The sessions will be led by Ohio University Coaching Staff and Athletes.
WHAT TO BRING:
- All campers are responsible for bringing their own equipment to camp. NO equipment will be provided to ANY camper. Please bring TENNIS SHOES/TURFS & CLEATS.
- Ohio University Camp Medical Waiver Form REQUIRED at registration
- Water bottles
- Snacks if necessary
If you are PITCHER- you must bring your own catcher for the pitching session.
CHECK IN ON DAY OF CAMP:
- Check in will begin at 4:30 p.m. on the first day of camp at the Ohio University Softball Stadium. - Please park in the parking lots between the Convocation Center and Softball Stadium.
- Campers will need their medical waiver form at registration.
- Camp will begin promptly at 5 p.m., so please arrive with enough time to register and be ready to go on time!
"In accordance with NCAA guidelines, all Ohio University camps & clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by specified number, age, grade level and/or gender of its participants." Each camp is open to any and all females entering 7th - 12th grades. Full payment is required at the time of online registration. There will be NO REFUNDS for your camp registration.
If you need additional directions, please click on the following link: http://www.ohiobobcats.com/facilities/ohio-softball-field/directions