OHIO 48, KENT STATE 3 | POST GAME NOTES
- Ohio improved to 6-2 for the third time under head coach Frank Solich.
- Ohio is now 46-25-2 all-time against Kent State.
- Head Coach Frank Solich is now 152-88 and 94-69 at Ohio. He is now 9-4 against Kent State.
- Ohio is now bowl-eligible for the ninth consecutive season.
- Ohio had a season-high 336 rushing yards, posting back-to-back 300-yard plus rushing games for the first time since 2015.
- Last time was Nov. 10, 2015 against Kent State (333) and Ball State Nov. 17, 2015 (332).
- Ohio scored four touchdowns in six minutes in the third quarter.
- Ohio's 28 points in the third quarter was the most points scored in a third quarter this season by the Bobcats.
- Ohio recorded a 40-point plus game for the fifth time this season.
- RS junior running back A.J. Ouellette is now 10th all-time career rushing at Ohio with 2,264.
- RS senior running back Dorian Brown led Ohio with 108 yards rushing, the first 100-yard plus game for him this season.
- Marks the sixth-straight game Ohio has had a 100-plus yard rusher this year.
- RS sophomore quarterback Nathan Rourke now ranks fifth on Ohio's single-season chart with 13 rushing touchdowns, he has 23 total touchdowns.
- Rourke is currently tied for first in the country in rushing touchdowns.
- RS senior tight end Mason Morgan recorded his first multiple touchdown game of his career with two on the day.
- RS sophomore running back Dylan Wears recorded his second touchdown on the season.
- RS senior linebacker Chad Moore led Ohio with five solo tackles, one forced fumble and recorded his third interception of the season.
- RS sophomore defensive linemen Chukwudi Chukwu recorded his first forced fumble of the season.
- RS senior defensive end Trent Smart, RS junior cornerback Jalen Fox, and RS sophomore defensive linemen Brian Arp each recorded a sack for Ohio, Arp's first career sack and Fox's first sack of the season.
- RS junior defensive linemen Andrew Payne and RS freshman defensive linemen Will Evans each recorded half a sack on the day.
- Ohio had eight tackles for 33 yards lost.
- Ohio held Kent State to 166 yards of total offense. It marked the second time this season that Ohio had held an opponent to under 200-yards of total offense (Hampton, 106) and was the lowest amount of total offense against an FBS opponent.
- Kent State had just 64-yards passing, which was a season-low for an Ohio opponent.
- RS sophomore punter Michael Farkas had four punts for 173 yards including a long of 48 and pinned one inside the 20-yardline with no touchbacks.
- RS sophomore placekicker Louie Zervos went 2-for-2 on field goals (34, 43).
- Zervous was 6-6 on PAT.